SMS Notifications for VIP Customers
EliteWritings.com, as a diligent provider of professional writing services, strives to be customer-centered. Hence, we establish all the possible communication channels to get in touch with every client quickly and effectively. Despite the fact that the modern world revolves around the Internet, using emailing and social networking as the major means of global connection, SMS notifications in business-to-client relations remain no less important and convenient. We perfectly understand it and, therefore, we decided to include SMS notifications into our VIP services.
If you choose this option, you will be able to get SMS notifications to track your custom writing orders. This option is very useful to keep order tracking of all paper writing stages – once your order payment is verified; when our Writing Department assigns a writer; when your order is exposed to the Editor’s check; when the order is completed and can be downloaded from a personal profile. You need to indicate a valid phone number on the order page to receive SMS messages about the assignment progress, payment confirmation, and other details.
What Are SMS Notifications?
You may remember that SMS is an abbreviation for “Short Message Service.” Such messages are usually sent when a company has an alluring offer, when you are invited to a certain event, and when you are notified about the status of your order. An SMS sent from our writing service is aimed to notify you about the process of your order along with its progress. You will not get any useless additional information, which is especially important to those who dislike long messages. Our customers choose the SMS option, keeping in mind its briefness, relevance, and expediency.
"Recently I strongly needed professional help with writing a nursing essay. I decided to order one for this service. The essay was done on time without any problems. I am grateful for the help."
Nataniel C. reviewed EliteWritings on January 24, 2019, via SiteJabber Click to see the original review on an external website.
Pros of SMS-Notifications
Advantages of SMS Notifications in Business-to-Customer Communication
You may ask why are SMS notifications still extensively used in the contemporary world? Isn’t this means of communication outdated? Let us delve into the obvious benefits:
- Our SMS about your order status is usually delivered on time despite your location. Indeed, there is no need to have Internet connection to get your SMS notification – it will get to the addressee in any corner of the globe if you have a stable mobile network. Thus, if you are a foreign customer and need to find out about the progress of your order, you do not have to email us with your inquiries, but simply to wait for the SMS notification regarding the up-to-date writing stage.
- While it is highly unlikely that a modern individual does not use a smartphone, such a possibility cannot be excluded. There may be different reasons why you refuse to use social networks and all the “advantages” of the Internet or reduce your time on the web, but it means that SMS notification about an order is the best option for you!
- Even if you use Internet regularly, everyone knows what an unpleasant surprise it is when your battery is low and you still have to reply to essential emails and WhatsApp or Facebook messages. To save your battery life, you tend to switch off Wi-Fi and Internet. And then, voila, you receive a significant message from EliteWritings.com team that your order has been completed! Even when your Internet is turned off, you can still know the essential details related to your custom essay.
- It is also convenient to store an SMS on your device as long as you need it. After you get your final SMS about your order completion, you can delete all the related messages manually.
- We have noticed that steady SMS notifications about our work progress are intertwined with our customers’ loyalty. When we send a quick message about the order, a client, who definitely leads a busy life, receives a guarantee that his or her research paper is under control. The client understands that the writing process goes smoothly and he has nothing to worry about while simultaneously being occupied with other duties. It boosts our company’s trustworthiness along with our customer’s satisfaction. This way, we obtain returning clients.
- A crucial benefit of SMS notification is the absence of spam. Unlike emails, you will not encounter software bugs and viruses, there will be no flaws and glitches – you will get a plain text notifying you about the exact thing you are potentially interested in.
Functions of SMS Notifications in VIP Services
If you, being EliteWritings.com customer, order our VIP services, you will benefit from SMS notifications in the following ways.
- You will get an order payment verification.
- Then you will receive the confirmation of your order after the payment transaction is successfully accepted.
- You will be notified when your individual author is assigned to work with your composition.
- You will get an urgent message if your order needs certain amendments or your instructions have to be reviewed.
- You will know when, after the writing stage is done, your essay will be passed for editing.
- One more notification will come when both our Writing and Editing Departments finish working with your order.
- If you stay our returning customer, you may further receive only useful notifications regarding special offers and discounts (seasonal promo codes and multiple-orders gifts).
Why is it preferable to receive SMS notifications? You will keep abreast of all the nuances related to our writing services and your orders, in particular. In our business-to-client relationship everything remains transparent. You will feel that you addressed a trustworthy service and the feeling of customer satisfaction will stay with you until and after your order delivery.